The Eisenhower Public Library offers wireless printing for the convenience of patrons who have computers at home but no printer. Follow the instructions below, then visit the Library to retrieve your documents. We charge $.10 per page for black and white and $.50 per page for color. Bring your library card with you (any registered library card will work) and visit the Welcome Desk or Answers Desk to learn how to add money to your library card in order to print. If you do not have a library card from any library, you will have to pay with cash.
Heavily formatted documents may not print out as formatted. To ensure your print job has reached the Library's print queue, contact the Answers Desk and we will check for you.
To Use Wireless Printing
- Visit the Eisenhower Public Library Wireless Printing page on the web.
- Choose Black & White or Color printer.
- Enter your Library Card Number or Guest Name to identify your print job at the library. (If a Guest Name is used, payment is cash only.)
- Browse to find your file on your computer, or copy and paste in the web address of what you want to print.
- Click the "Next" button to process the print.
- The website will calculate the number of pages and how much the printing will cost. Click the Print icon to send to the printing queue. When you see the green confirmation message, you have successfully sent your print request.
- We recommend calling to confirm that your document was successfuly sent to our printer before stopping in. Call the Answers Desk at 708-878-2299.
You can also download the PrinterOn app for your smart phone or tablet. The same charges apply.
If you have any questions about printing or need assistance, please see a staff member at the Welcome Desk or contact the Answers Desk.