The Eisenhower Public Library has meeting rooms to accomodate groups between 12 to 100. The meeting rooms are free to non-profit organizations when reserved by a resident of Norridge or Harwood Heights. We also rent out meeting rooms to for-profit businesses and groups for a fee. Please fill out this form or call 708-867-7828 to see if your requested date is available.
We have 6 study rooms available for small groups from 1-6 people. Each room is furnished with a Dry-Erase board. Markers and erasers may be checked out at a service desk.
- The library provides study rooms for individuals or small groups of up to six people. Each room has the capacity posted on a sign outside the room.
- Norridge and Harwood Heights residents with valid library cards may reserve study rooms up to one week in advance.
- Residents without valid library cards and non-residents may reserve a study room in-person, on a first-come, first-served basis for the next available room.
- Study room reservations are limited to two hours per person, per day.
- Reservations will be held for 30 minutes. If a study room is left unoccupied for 30 minutes or more, the staff reserves the right to re-assign the room. Forfeited reservations count as the two hour limit for the day (a no-show patron cannot book again that day).
- The patron who made the reservation must be in the room for the duration of the reservation.
- The library is not responsible for items left in study rooms.
- If you are interested in having a test proctored in the library, please visit the Test Proctoring page for more information.
Please contact the Answers Desk for more information about Study Rooms or to make a reservation.