See if you can figure out which Battle Books these sets of characters come from.
- If the book title begins with the word "The," skip over to the next word. For example, The Giver would simply be Giver.
- There are no spaces between words in the cross search. For example, The Secret Hum of a Daisy would be SecretHumOfADaisy.
- Click on the first tile in a title to start typing.
- If you typed a title correctly, the tiles will change into a pinkish/peachy color.
- The "A"s at the top will control the font size.
- The window image will make the puzzle full screen.
- The key image will provide the solution for the entire puzzle.
- Knowing which characters come from which book is the start of a great review. But, the next question you need to ask yourself, is why are these characters important to the story.
- Have fun!
Ready to try? Click on the read more link to play.