After returning overdue materials, library patrons may pay any or all of their overdue fines or fees for lost or damaged materials with cash at the Library Services Desk or with a credit card on your online account.
To pay fines online:
- Click on "Account" at the top of this page or log into "My Account" from the main screen of the SWAN online catalog at catalog.swanlibraries.net/ess
- Enter your library barcode, and PIN.
- If you have any new or unpaid fines, an alert icon will appear in the "Fines" tab of your account.
- You can pay individual fines by selecting the fines you want to pay, or you can pay all fines by using the "Select All" check box.
- Once you have selected the fines you want to pay, click the payment button.